Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Adore


Oh.My.Gosh. It is December 1st. Again. I am going to try my 24 Days of Christmas blog posts again here at the Great Faith Adventure. A lot has been happening in 2015. Good stuff - I have been taking classes for my school counseling certification. I am currently multitasking at the moment and hoping to be in bed by 10:30 pm - I found out my podcast assignment is due tomorrow and not on Sunday. Plus I am trying to get some of my Christmas decorations put up - I managed to get the wreath on my front door. Making some progress.

So, I was listening to the radio on Sunday and heard Chris Tomlin singing this song called Bethlehem. I found out he had a new Christmas cd out and was all sweet! I will put this video up. Well, I looked and could not find it. However, I did find a great video of another song off his new Christmas album. The song is called Adore. You will enjoy this video because Chris talks about the song and how it ended up on his album.



No comments: