Monday, November 6, 2017

Thankfulness Day 6

Today I am thankful that I am employed (even if I am underemployed and even if I have multiple jobs). I am glad to have some sort of an income coming in and I am glad I am learning to be resourceful. I thank God for teaching me to do whatever gets put in front of me. I do pray a lot for me to have a full time job again. I really want to wok with high school students full time and would love to be a school counselor. I hope and pray that is what He has in store for me. I have been enjoying y students this semester and have come to the conclusion that God for some reason has wanted me to be teaching my students this semester. I am glad because this has been one of the best groups o students I have ever had. So thank you God for my job with the college. 

No comments: