Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Thankfulness Day 7

Today I am thankful for my kitties. I have had cats as an adult since 1999. That is when I got K.C. (her names was Kisses, but I thought she was also a cuddler so I tweaked her name to Kisses and Cuddles and called her K.C. for short). I got my Holly a year later. The two were good friends. I miss those two. K.C. did not really meow much. She would come when I sang. She was a dilute tortie. Holly was a Ragdoll mix. She was my talker girl. It was hard for me after Holly passed away. Sugar started the new grouping of cats that I have now. I had said I would have no more than two at one time, but that got thrown out the window. I had Sugar for six months before I got Ella. It also took me six months to tell Sugar that I loved her (I think my heart had to heal). I do love her very much. She is 13 years old now. The oldest cat that I have ever had. I call her Sugar mama even though she has never had kittens.

Ella is black. I got her off of Craigslist. She was 12 weeks old when I got her. Now she is nine. She will be 10 in February. She is something else. She likes to jump on my back even when she has no place to go. No other cat has ever done that. She likes to run outside and lay on the balcony. Sometimes she will just chill outside mt front door. She also likes to drink from the faucet. She is a lover girl. She and Sugar have a close sister bond.

I got Callie in 2010. I miss that girl. She escaped outside in December and I have not seen her, Not sure where she is. I still want her to come back.

Etta is also black. I got her in 2014 on Jason and Beth's anniversary. She is a bit of a wild child. But she loves me (and no one else). Her personality seems to be similar to Ella's.

I am thankful for these kitties of mine. I know that one day it may be just Etta and me. That will be interesting. I thank God for allowing me to have these sweeties in my life.

No comments: