Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quincy

So yesterday was good and today will be good because I am taking it one day at a time. Yay! And I am relying on God to give me strength and encouragement to make it through each day.

I am procrastinating I admit it. The laundry fairy failed to show up yesterday so I have to get my act together and go get it done this morning before I head off to go do another store. Yay for more work though! I really needed it. I think when I get back I am from getting the store done I am going to sit down and relax and finish cross stitching the baby bib for my next door neighbor. I am very close to being done.

So school starts back up in 11 more days. Seriously? That soon. I have to tweak some lecture notes and put the syllabi together which are easy - change the dates and add new extra credit items lol

Okay today's flashback video is Quincy. I sooo wanted to be a coroner. I also wanted to be a highway patrol officer, ann EMT, a detective, etc. Thank you God that I have found something for real that I enjoy doing :)

No comments: