Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thankfulness Day 2

Today I am thankful for coffee. Yep. I admit right now that when I decided that I was thankful for coffee that I was having my first cup of the day and trying to wake up. But I am still thankful for coffee. There was a time (17 years ago - seems so long ago) that I did not really care for coffee. My morning caffeine was a glass of Diet Pepsi. Now I need me some coffee. I decided back around 2000 or 2001 that I needed to switch to coffee and start liking it since it was cheaper. Now I like it cold. Iced coffee, iced lattes. I like it hot. Fresh in the morning. I like it straight up black. Green Mountain Coffee at Sonic is great. I love me some Farmer Brothers Coffee over at Henk's in Dallas. I like it flavored. Give me a pumpkin spice coffee in the fall. I will take the special order cheg at Starbucks (a combination egg nog latte and chai latte). I like me some Quik Trip (favorite gas station) coffee - the sugar free white chocolate is awesome. Just whatever it is I like coffee. With the caffeine in it preferably. Yes I am thankful for coffee!

No comments: