Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hee Haw

So somehow yesterday I ended up with Hee Haw in my head. And yes I am laughing - Hee Haw. Still love the name of that show after all these years. I mean seriously only in the United States of America could you have Hee Haw and that famous Pfft You Were Gone song lol I salute Nashville, TN for the great creative minds that came out of there - Grand Ole Opry and Hee Haw :)

So I am up early because I am going to Awana training!!! I have been trained - waaayyy back in 1995 and/or 1996 but it will be nice to go again to see all the people that have not yet been trained. So yay!

Okay take a wild guess as to what I am posting. Not everyone shout out the answer at once. Lindsay I am culturizing you. Linda I am giving you a good laugh and some good memories. Megan I am trying to get the fling me out of Texas/the south papers withdrawn lol You will like this clip - I didn't know they had some of the people on that they did. And yes I admit it I want Hee Haw on dvd :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for the memories. This is one show that my dad always watched (when we actually had TV).