Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hello Hurricane

It is Saturday and I am up early - wait I am the big 4-0 and apparently take after my father. Up before 8 am on a Saturday lol

This working in the recliner on the laptop thing is getting me spoiled. I can't wait until I either win my own or have enough money to buy one. I like this e-machines one, but I want either a Dell or an HP. Screw the Macbooks lol PC all the way - and they are cheaper.

Yesterday I found out something and I have to admit that I was disappointed. Happy for the person, but still disappointed because of another thing connected to it. God is good and I knew He already knew how I felt inside before I expressed it. And after I did I eventually felt peace and encouragement. So it is in His hands and I will trust God with it. And keep praying for me and the person to become authentic genuine honest to goodness friends.

I was going to write more, but I am going to have to get a move on so I can get my hair done and make myself a custom made Hello Hurricane shirt. Will post pictures later!!

No comments: