Monday, September 7, 2009

Awesome God

Rockin' out to some Jars of Clay again :) I love the first album - I think that is my favorite. It will always make me think of 1995 and California Baptist College (now a full fledged university - seriously hook me up with a degree that says California Baptist University on it lol). I laugh over the crazy times I had there. That was the first time I ever got to go to a Christian college. I had wanted to as an undergrad (Point Loma Nazarene University), but could not afford it so off to California State University, Fresno I went (also known as Fresno State - watch out Badgers of Wisconsin y'all are going down). But that is okay I had fun at Fresno State and I am glad that I was at Cal Baptist for grad school considering the master's degree I was working on (counseling - ya need a Biblical worldview for that).

I'll eventually get back to telling the story behind the name of my blog. But today is a new day yay! I am thankful for that. God is good all the time God is good. I am glad that He knows my every need and He is always there for me. I am glad that He is teaching me to depend on Him totally and fully. Yes I want things to happen and they will in His timing. He has me right where He wants me to be and I want to see how He changes me for the better :) Our God is definitely an awesome God!

How many people know the motions? I do I do!!! If you ever went to kids camp as a counselor in the 90's you probably learned the motions :)

No comments: