Monday, September 28, 2009

Yay September!!

It is Monday again. How the heck does the week fly by as well as the weekend? And on top of that we are now in the last few days of September. Which I have to say is a miracle in and of itself. Back in July when I was not scheduled to teach Summer Term 2 I did not know how I was going to be making it through August or September. I had a check coming at the end of July and that was going to be it. Well I have to say God is faithful to provide when we put our trust in Him. I am not saying money fell down out of the skies, but I did pick up extra work with job #1 (ad change job)and somehow everything has been paid and I have not run out of gas or food. True there is like peas, one tilapia, and some old sugar free popsicles in the freezer and in the pantry I have pinto beans and corn bread mix (which I think I will make for dinner tomorrow night - sounds yummy). But still God has brought me through two months that were challenging. And I finally get paid this week from both colleges and there will not be a warrant issued for my arrest when I don't pay on my ticket today as I called and told them I for sure get paid from Hill College on Thursday and could pay it then and they said that was okay :)

Okay this is all I have time for now. I have some more to say later - commentary on Esther chapter 1 :)

No comments: