Friday, December 18, 2009

It Got Foggy On Me

Today's blog might be a little depressing. So you have been forewarned.

Why does it seem like sometimes everything comes at you all at once? Let me see first I found out something on December 6th and then I got sick and spent December 11th at Urgent Care and have been trying to get over bronchitis and a sinus infection. Then something else happens involving December 6th news and then last night I find out that they took away one of my classes at Navarro College. So that is going to leave me short $350.00 each month for 4 months. Of course add to that that I do not get paid from either college again until the end of February and I am trying to get caught up on the electric bill from the summer. Yeah here we go again. And I am trying to trace the hand of God in all of this, but it is a little hard for me to see. As a matter of fact it's blurry like when I am not wearing my glasses or when it is foggy out like Tule fog. I honestly do not know what I am going to do. I don't know how I will be able to have time for a 4th job. I drive to Waxahachie three times a week and Cleburne twice a week and up to North Richland Hills and Wataugua three weeks during each month. I do a lot of driving. And I live nowhere near the jobs. I can't as I have to be centrally located. So yeah I do not know what I am going to do.

But I guess I do know this - it is probably the beginning of the end for me at Navarro College. I do not plan on being there come fall 2010. But still it hurts in the short term as I do not know what I am going to do. I need some direction and a miracle. I do realize that each day that I am here is part of the miracle. The fact that I made it through some really tough times after I lost my job back in October 2003 is part of the miracle. But still it hurts and gets hard to bear.

No comments: