Monday, December 14, 2009

Endless Love Both Versions

Today's video is Endless Love. Both versions. Yep there are two. There is the original one with Lionel Richie and Diana Ross and then the other one with Luther Vandross (rest in peace) and Mariah Carey. So enjoy when you get to the videos. Sing at the top of your lungs and go out and karaoke :)

I am still hacking up a lung, but the phlegm is white now. Yes you all wanted to know that lol. The pineapple-flavored cough syrup makes me tired so I went back to bed after I had gotten up this morning and then worked on some more grades. I am up and gonna lay off the cough syrup til after I get some stuff done.

I went to the Fielder Road Baptist Church college Christmas party last night. I wasn't coughing as much, but that is because it was nice and warm with all the bodies there. I loved when the people's whose house it was at said at 10:30 "The Coopers have to get up at 5:30 in the morning." Someone asked what that was supposed to mean and I said they are kicking everyone out because they have to get up to teach in the morning. I did have an enjoyable time and I made some connections. I love that. I do have a heart for working with them and I am praying that in 2010 as I am applying for full time jobs again that I will be able to find a job as a college counselor (or something related to student services). And I do love Fielder Road Baptist Church. Not sorry one bit that I transferred my membership and not sorry that I went ahead and took that leap of faith after praying and asking God to let me know if it was time to leave First Baptist Dallas.

On the thing I have been dealing with, it is getting better. Thanks for the prayers and God helping me through it. I love how He shows me His love ad faithfulness even though I don't deserve it.

Okay now for the treat for ya!! Gotta love Lionel's hair lol Go get your karaoke on!!!



No comments: