Friday, February 26, 2010

You're Not Alone

I must be on a Meredith Andrews kick because today is going to be another video of hers. Just face it - I will probably be on a Meredith Andrews kick for a few more blog posts.

Well, after 2 1/2 hours last night the Swat team left. All the cars are still over there, but it was a nice quiet night. Although I have to say the room I sleep in I do not hear them - not like my neighbors on the other half of the duplex. And I am bad - I have been in my own little world. Kind of busy with a few things.

The third cat has come out of her shell big time. As I write, she is on my lap kneading her very painful existing claws. Ouch. She is a gorgeous girl. A true calico - black, orange and white. I have always wanted a true calico. We had one growing up. She ended up on the doorstep when she was a kitten - it was the summer of 1975. Wow I just realized one of my friends hadn't even been born yet lol Well more than one of my friends. Anyway my mom went around the neighborhood asking if the kitten belonged to anyone. She didn't, so we kept her. And the nice creative think outside the box person that I am, what is the name that pops into my head? Jingles. My sister insisted on Patches (she was 4, she didn't know much better lol) but Jingles won out. Come on if you have a calico cat don't name her the obvious name, get creative with it. This girl I have, I decided to name her Callie. Callie is for Calico - but her name is not Calico. It is Callie. She looks like a Callie too. If anyone wants her, I would let her go to a good home. I don't have to keep her. I know the other two would enjoy being back to a two cat household.

I had a phone screening yesterday for a field interviewer position. If I got it, I would shoot for training in April so that way I would only miss one class. The training is in Chicago which means I would get a free trip to Chicago. I have done this before for (okay everyone fall over that Miss Walking History cannot remember the name of the company she did work for where I got to fly to Philly for free lol). I actually enjoyed it. I would be doing something similar - only a different study with a different company. And I might get to travel to some places which would be cool. It's a temp thing which is fine - I am working still at Hill College and applying for full time positions. I hope that if I get this I can move to Nashville still and continue working on it there. I think it might work.

I like You're Not Alone. I will include the lyrics so everyone can sing along with the video. Which is a treat since she is performing live. Yay!!



I search for love
When the night came and it closed in
I was alone
but you found me where I was hiding
and though I'll never ever be the same
It was the sweetest voice that called my name
singing

You're not alone
For I am here
let me wipe away every fear
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through the darkest night
and I'm the one that's loved you all your life
All of your life

You cry yourself to sleep
cause the hurt is real
and the pain cuts deep
All hope seems lost
With heartache your closest friend
and everyone else long gone

You've had to face the music on your own
but there is a sweeter song that calls you home
**sayin'

You're not alone
For I am here
let me wipe away your every tear
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through the darkest nights
And I'm the one that's love you all your life
All your life

Faithful and true... Forever
For my love will carry you....

You're not alone
for I... I am here
let me wipe away every fear... Oh yeah
My love I've never left your side
I have seen you through your darkest nights
Your darkest nights
And I'm the one that's loved you all your life
All of your life

No comments: