Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'd Really Love To See You Tonight

Yay for Sunday!! This Sunday was different because the orchestra and the choir were off due to it being a silent Lord's supper at Fielder Road Baptist Church. It was nice to sleep in a little and I managed to get there and have a Squashed Leprechaun before going into the 11:00 service. A Squashed Leprechaun is the coffee invention of one Brandon Jones who is in my small group. It has mocha and irish creme and a starlight mint. It is yummy. I thanked him after church today for getting me hooked on them lol I was good and did not get coffee at Starbucks any other time during the week except on Monday so that way i could have my Squashed Leprechaun.

The silent Lord's supper was interesting. I picked up some extra program things so I could send them to some pastor friends in case they want to know what it is all about. I really like Fielder Road Baptist Church. I had no idea that I would end up transferring my membership there. God did long before me - I think He was planting the seed long before I even knew it - every time I'd slip into church there when I didn't have enough gas money to get to downtown Dallas. Anyway, the silent Lord's supper was a service of reflection and there was music and scripture reading. I was a teeny bit late - had to drink my Squashed Leprechaun. I didn't think Jesus would mind me having my coffee in there, but Stephanie did lol So I had to sit and drink it as quickly as I could without burning my tongue lol I wish I would have gotten myself more prepared for the service. Sometimes when I take communion I feel all yucky inside. I am thankful though that God loves me no matter what and I am thankful for the grace He shows to me.

Okay here is today's video. I told you I was on an England Dan and John Ford Coley kick. Today's video is I'd Really Love to See You Tonight. It is sooooo 70's lol

No comments: