Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bad Me

I have been a VERY bad blogger on the 24 Days of Christmas on the Great Faith Adventure. I blame it on Austin. Which was fun by the way. I am sooo glad I went. UT is HUGE and I sped toured the history museum. I am sure it is informational - would not know as I did not have time to read lol or watch any of the cool movies. But I did meet a couple from England. He actually met Margaret Thatcher before. Cool! I got some cool pics that I put on facebook. On my way back home it took me 6 1/2 hours I was being a tourist and stopped off to check out two colleges on my way home. I hit Georgetown and Southwestern University called my name (it is a Methodist college - that is why they sell shot glasses in the bookstore lol) and then when I hit Belton the University of Mary Hardin Baylor (which started off as a women's college and was a little sister school to Baylor - I remember reading that) called my name. Then The Little Czech Bakery in West comma Texas (as Danny George likes to say lol) called my name so kolaches for me it was (and some cheese beer bread to take back home). Then when I got home I got to go play Christmas carols with some of the people in the Fielder Road Baptist Church Orchestra. That was fun! I must do that again next year. In Nashville (I will post some updates on new developments in my life tomorrow).

So since I missed a few days (ok like a week) then I shall skip over the other songs and save them for next year - gotta do something next year!). I shall do today's song. Wait I change my mind. I am not doing what I had originally picked out for today. I am going to back track and do one of my faves. That's right The 12 Days of Christmas by John Denver and The Muppets!! And yep Animal was my favorite because he played the drums :)

No comments: