Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!! I have neglected this blog during 2011 due to me going through some challenging times and not feeling like blogging about it. But now that it is a new year, I shall change that and get back to blogging. I don't know if I will be blogging 365, but I will be blogging waaay more than I did in 2011 which was a whopping one time.

I like the start of a new year because it is a chance to start over and continue to work towards making positive changes. That's what I want this year to be. I learned that during 2011 there are people that I need to not associate with especially when I am going through tough times. i don't need to hear from someone that there are people who have it worse off than me. What I need to hear is that people are praying for me. So in 2012, I shall make sure I am surrounded by people that truly encourage me and there are those that do :) I also want find more stable work this year and find some new creative ways to earn some money. I need stable work so it can keep me housed, keep me fed, keep gas in the car, and keep my sweet kitty cats with me and not in a shelter. Plus I want to be able to continue working towards a dream of mine - getting my first children's book out and working on the business associated with that. Guess what!! Sarah my super good friend who I met when she was one of my students is working on that with me! Our target date is April of this year!! Yay!!

Along the lines of finding some creative ways to earn some money, I am going to be signing up for two affiliate programs Petco and PetsMart. Excited about that because I know many people with pets and I can tell them to come here and click on the links and order stuff online. I think that will help big time.

And now I leave you with the first video of the new year. Baylor has been smokin' hot this year in football and made it to another bowl game. Proud of y'all - I remember a time when that did not happen. So hear ya go. That Good Ol Baylor Line and I believe it is from the Alamo Bowl :)

No comments: