Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Free to be Me


It is February now. Been meaning to update my blog. I weighed in yesterday and had my blood pressure taken for the weight loss contest. I am now at 288.So down 8 pounds. My blood pressure was up - 168/90. Which that sparked a lot of people think they know better than me and because I am fat I must automatically have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes debate. I have had my blood pressure this highh before and I know why. I have been having sinus issues and have been taking over the counter sinus medication. It has been known to raise my blood pressure before so I am pretty sure it is doing it again. I am not doing anything that would contribute tome having high blood pressure. I do not eat foods high in fat or sodium, I have been eating healthy, working out and losing weight. I am doing something right. So out goes the over the counter sinus meds.Natural ways for this gal to relieve sinus pain and congestion. And shame on these people for harping on me that I have high blood pressure. That cannot be determined in one reading. It takes multiple readings spaced out with a few weeks in between each reading to make that determination. Also I do not have a phobia of doctors. What I have is a phobia of how much I have to  pay out of pocket until I reach my deductible.

Enjoy the video. This sums up how I feel at the moment about people harping on me :)




No comments: