Monday, March 31, 2014

The One Where I Finally Blog About The Book I Read


I signed up for Blogging for Books a while back. It's a way to get a free book from time to time. Just one catch. After you read it you need to blog about it.I got a book from them 2 years ago and read it. I just never got around to blogging about it. So I decided to try again and here I am blogging about it (did not take me as long this time!).

I got the book Unstoppable by Nick Vujicic. I did get to see him speak at my church back in 2012. He is from Australia and was born without arms and legs. His book Unstoppable is about putting faith into action no matter what the circumstance. Through his personal stories as well as the stories of other people who face challenges each one of us can put our faith into action and be unstoppable for kingdom of God. Each one of us can make a difference in this world no matter the circumstance.The book will encourage you to keep on keeping on despite what you face in your life. 

I would recommend this book. It has a wonderful message and makes you stop and ponder. if Nick can make a difference with the challenges he has faced in life then any one of us can.

Here is a funny video of him that I thought you would enjoy!


No comments: