Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas


Hey guess what! I made it through the 24 Days of Christmas over here at the Great Faith Adventure and did not have to pull out LeRoy the Redneck Reindeer, Yay! I am already starting to think of what I can do next year. Okay maybe not yet, but I will be. Taking suggestions. Seriously.  I will have it figured out by November 30, 2015. In other news, Callie my calico cat is now the big 7 years old. I remember when she was 2 years old. January will be 5 years that I will have had her. Time is flying, 

Okay from all of us over here at the Great Faith Adventure (in reality it is me, 3 cats, a kitten - yep expanded my family this summer - and a turtle) we wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Here is what is now going to be an annual tradition. From A Charlie Brown Christmas - the meaning of Christmas. Enjoy!


No comments: